Help again please ASAP

im 24 weeks 4 days n 17. 1st pregnacy. i feel dizzy alot n my face gets like burning hott n i feel like im going to pass out. 2 dayss ago i was in a store and i just fanted i thought it was normal but last month i had to have ambulance come to my house 2 nights in a role from passing out like every 5 min then the 2nd night i passed out the same but they said id stop breathing for like 30 secs my friends from the firedepartment came befor i called n they watched me n they said u need to call them but everytime i went they said there was nothin wrong n my ob even said nothins wrong my dad blew up saying that theres somethings wrong n then the ob said its normal now today i feel like its starting my face is hott n red i have the shits n my body hurts idk what to do help pls sorry so long

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• are you eating enough?
    drinking AT LEAST 64oz. of water...that means about 4 water bottles?
    getting enough rest?

If I were you I would get a bunch of water, go lay down, and eat something healthy. maybe even get some juice, orange or cranberry and sip it for natural sugars.

Anonymous

• Drink plenty of water and lay down. You are trying to do too much. If you have diarrhea you need to drink the water so you don't go into pre term labor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• drink water and rest...maybe you are sick?
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 6:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• yes n ive been laying doun n my bf rubbing my feet ive just had a ruff pegnacy ive been to er like 20x now from bad pains
    Mallorysmom903

Answer by Mallorysmom903 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I would do what the people above said
    lay down
    relax
    drink water and juice to keep your sugars up
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes, drink lots of water.

Turn the air down in your house or sit/lay under a fan.

I get really dizzy too and have passed out. After spending a TON of money on tests they all concluded that it's just pregnancy symptoms. Also nausea can cause you to feel that way and you won't even notice the nausea. Ask your dr. to give you a sample of Zofran and see if that will work. I didn't feel nauseated at all but my OB told me to try zofran and after one dose I was so much better. This was all in my 2nd trimester when I wasn't puking anymore.

Another thing to consider is drinking Gatorade, you might be running low on electrolytes. Keep some Gatorade around the house and whenever you feel this way drink some of it.
    Anonymous

• I got the same "its nothing, just pregnancy" speech till I was 37 weeks. I was in for monitoring because the baby wasn't moving for like 10 hours. Everything was fine and they were about to release me and one of those dizzy spells hit, they took one look at me and re-hooked everything up, guess what, my blood pressure had spiked up. When they got a good reading it was 170/110. The doctor was called, came and examined me and induced me. Apparently it can trigger seizures, dont want to scare you, but keep pressing the doctor for a reason.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 7:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2009