Our school just told us that for the Halloween party taking place at school no peanbut butter candy can be donated or brought into the school.

It finally happened in the catholic school system. But get this they sell pb & j sandwiches in the cafeteria. Comments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in

• I can understand not bringing it. Maybe they feel that the PBJ sandwiches are more contained since it is in the lunchroom, but the candy can go anywhere in the school making it more dangerous.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yeah that doesn't make sense. I can seriously understand not having peanut products cause kids share and those who are allergic and have really bad reactions but then why have pb&j sandwiches
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't bring it to school, no big deal. some kids have a reaction not eating it, just being around it. I am surprised the sell it in the lunchroom though. Hey go for the chocolate, kids like that better anyway!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 8:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• So don't send it. There are many people that can die from just inhaling the oils of peanuts or tree nuts. Think of how you would feel if it was your child that was allergic to something that can kill them. I don't understand why the have pb&j in the cafeteria though.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

Next question in
Attendance and college

Next question overall (Relationships)
Why am I treating him this way?