How can I get my four year old from stop sleeping with me?

My son is also a special needs dealing with Digeorge Syndrome I've weened him off of everything else but this here is my real challenge!

uniquegirl28

Asked by uniquegirl28 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• how do u have sex? redecorate his room and get him involved thats what we did for my sons room and now he is excited about sleeping in there
    Anonymous

• Let me know when you find out the answer, DS comes into our room every night, he does have bad dreams. I don't mind so much, except the kicking and not enough room. I figure he will stop sooner than later!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• About 3 weeks ago I guess I took my desk and bookshelf out of my room and put my 3 y/os race car bed there. He hasn't been back in my bed. To the anoyn poster that asked about sex. There are other rooms in the house, it doesn't have to be done on a bed.
    RedBlaze

Answer by RedBlaze at 5:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2009