Phone/Cyber sex

Is it cheating? Even if your SO knows about it? What if he doesnt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah...if your doing it behind someone's back and you know it would hurt them, its cheating.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's cheating and if he isn't a husband then so what? You are a single woman. I do it all the time and it turns my SO on. He loves that other men want me.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It is no big deal its on- line. But if it goes off-line you may have a problem..........
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• its cheating
    Anonymous

• I guess I'm in the minority here. I think it's cheating. Anytime you have a sexual interaction with someone who is not your spouse you are crossing the line. Would you be hurt if he were doing this (wether you knew about it or it was behind your back)? You are applying your sexual feelings to someone outside of your marriage. I would even argue that it is a slippery slope, and in time it could lead to more unfaithful actions from both of you. You'll feel more inclined to push the limits, and he'll feel justified in doing the same.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• yes its cheating.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• If he doesn't know it is cheating. If he does know and either doesn't care or enjoys it it isn't cheating. Cheating is about the intent to decieve.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yes, it's cheating,my Bible teaches me,if, it's in your mind,the sin is done already.
    Anonymous

• It does not matter. If you are in a relationship with one person, then you need to stay in that relationship. If you are looking for other people either behind his back or in front of his face, I think you need to move on to another relationship. I can not imagine being turned on by my SO getting off because of someone else.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it is cheating and I can't imagine that anyone would think it was okay-especially not okay for your husband to think its cool for you to do that. Too kinky and too immoral. Just wrong. If your relationship has come to that...it time to get counseling.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2009