Ideas for a baby girls 1st birthday...

my beautiful baby girl is turing 1 on Dec 5th... she is myfirst and only child. not many of my friends have kids that are her age and i have never attened a 1st bday party..i know i want the theme to be Whinnie the Pooh but what are some things we can do to make it special for my lil princess?

Mommy2Layla08

Asked by Mommy2Layla08 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Here is your chance to make it special for you, she won't remember and you will! Trust me she is going to have opinions on everything later, so enjoy yourself!! What about an adult game of pin the tail on eyore and some great cocktails and apps? Happy Birthday!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Buy her her own little cake with the most ridiclous color icing. Strip her town to a t shirt and diaper and let her GO TO TOWN!! Take lots of pictures and join in one the fun!! Thats all I got. First bdays are always kinda hard because they really don't understand yet.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• kimigogo thats not a bad idea lol
    jillybean i def plan on doing that. in fact our local grocer gives babies 1st bday cakes foe free and they are 1/4 sheet cakes so that huge lol

i thank you both
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009