Confusion!!!

I have done some really stupid things for the past few weeks-it's like I'm getting Alzheimer's or something! I am only 22 but I've been forgetting really simple things. I'm in school right now and I showed up to a class thirty minutes late today because I honestly thought it started at 4:30 (it starts at four and I've never been late for it yet!) What is wrong withme???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Health

• stressed? too much on your mind...
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 8:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• YOU"RE A HUMAN WITH A LIFE!!!!! jk lol i wouldn't get so upset about things. i've been with my husband through the army and two college degrees and Between the army and second degree we had two degrees. School is busy no matter what kind of school and no matter for what studies.

Are you pregnant with a child already or pregnant too with your first? Somehow you're a mom being on cm. Every night before you go to bed make a quick list of single word things todo the next day in a notebook/assignment pad next to your bed and carry it in your purse. Check it often each day.

And I carry an egg timer with me, the kind that dings I don't want to forget to shut off my cell alarm if I wake before it and get busy. Having it in each room with me, in car reminds me of things and keeps me on track.

Also, when my kids were little I had a kids story about moms' times for themselves. When I used to get cranky, my kids would get me bk!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• sigh talk about being busy ... its 850 and I'm the only one who didn't eat yet.

744lfl here mean ... while my husband was in the army and then after that back in college we had two babies in that time. even though he was military and the student not me, life was hectic still.

I understand your stress in college being pregnant with or without an older child.

Remember you!!!! Remember YOU need yourself well. You must have time for you no matter life situation.

Put off housework. Walk the dog instead or put baby in playpen no matter age with a special toy and sit back with your feet up. Wear a headset to deaden your child's tears for a bit.

Love yourself first. Rest yourself first.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 8:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• To much going on in your life. That is what it is. SLOW DOWN. BREATH.

Answer by louise2 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It could be stress. You could be a bit dehydrated (are you drinking at least 8oz glasses of water a day?).

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2009