OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! (Desperate Housewives)

OMG when did all the kids grow up? When did Susan have a son with Mike? When did Gabby have kids?! WTF?! Ok, I admit, I haven't watched it in a long time (I think the last I saw was sometime early in the season after Gabby's miscarriage, I remember a tornado or something vaguely), but seriously! When did all this happen?! Can someone fill me in? I'm watching the episode (on Hulu) where Bree gives Linette like 20 thousand dollars for the pizza place, if that helps any.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• oh you are sooo far behind its not even funny hun...i started to watch desperate housewives about 3 years ago. i think it was about 2 yrs ago the kids grew up (it skipped ahead like 5 yrs) and that is when all that happened, in between that 5 yr time frame.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Yeah, In Season 5, it skipped ahead 5 years.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You didn't watch last season at all?! It jumped 5 years.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You do know that the new episodes started on Sunday night right? Cause you have some serious catching up to do! :)
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2009