The weirdest thing just happened to me.....

Last night I had a dream about my first boyfriend and love. Awkward in itself being as I am married, pregnant and have a 20 month old and very happy. WELL....the dream was brief but I got a feeling of loss from it. Today when I woke up I got the random thought to glance on his myspace page...he is a friend on mine so no biggy. I find out he had a baby girl and her name is Zoe. WELL....the weird part is my heart sunk for one and two is we just found out last week we are having a girl and we decided on the name Zoey! I am bothered at the feelings I am having and to why I was shown him after so many years. Why did I need to know he was having a baby zoey too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• you are reading way too much into it
    Anonymous

• I think its your hormones. when i got pregnant with my 2nd for some reason I couldn't stop thinking I made a huge mistake and needed to be with my ex even though I broke up with him because i knew it would never work out. I dont know, but I would try my best to keep your mind off of him and I would not mention it to the hubby it will only start problems, if you need to talk about it come here or talk to a girl friend.
    Anonymous

• Things arent always black and white. Dont be bothered by it, and dont read too much into it, it is too soon to know why you found this anyway. Zoe is a beautiful name and who knows maybe your daughters will be friends some day.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 11:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2009