keister bomb?

Good grief..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Well.....thats one way of blowing yourself up I guess. The world gets sicker and sicker everyday dosnt it? COME Lord Jesus COME! PLEASE!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• People have been smuggleing stuff off their orfices for years. It comes to no surprise to me it has come to a sickening new level. Remember the Kamikaze pilots of Japan than killed themselves while killing the enemy for a political ideal? I saw a special on them I think on the history, or military channel. They were brave, honorable men fighting for an ideal. There was a ceremony for them too. My relatives were in the same war at the time. We look at those pilots as brave. I don't understand this new taliban tactic and I wonder if they will be looked on as brave and honorable somewhere down the line in the history books. My guess is probably not.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Lord Jesus? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• What about it anon? I fail to see the humor...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Literal assplosion ...these people? are freaks..they would never ever be satified either they could rule the world and still want to shove bombs up their asses.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• satisfied*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2009