Pregnancy test

Is it true that some pregnancy test can tell that you're pregnant after 10 days of conceive? If is, which one is the best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i used the answer brand and it worked. but i do always buy the two packs just in case
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• yes. i used the $1 ones. They are all the same. I thought it was negative though(both times), but it was just REALLY light.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• It varies between women I think. Because my friend took a test and it was positive when she was only two weeks pregnant. Which is insane to me, because my first pregnancy I took four HPTs two came out negative and two came out positive, so then it was time to take a trip to the Health Department, where it came out positive there too. By the time I got my first positive I was about five or five and a half weeks pregnant. I was six whenever I went to the health department. I used the digital First Response brand from wal-mart.
    meggera007

Answer by meggera007 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I used the ept test lol i bought two or three lol just to make sure
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• dollar store test, got pregnant on nov 17 got a positive test on dec 4th
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 5:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2009