A couple more questions about jeans. Levi's and Ashley Judd?

Every pair of Levi's I've ever owned or tried on fit SO weird! Like the butt will be HUGE (and I have a very large rear lol), but the hips will be really tight and the legs will either be uber tight or big (and I don't have really wide hips). Or something like that lol. Anyone else ever notice this, or am I weird?

Also, I know that Goody's used to sell Ashley Judd jeans (or at least I think it was her jeans lol), but since they closed I can't find them anywhere else. Anyone know where they're sold? I tried on a pair after my daughter was born and they seemed like they would have fit really well, but I was afraid to buy them because I knew my body would continue changing for a long time. Thanks!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have always had the hardest time finding jeans to fit me well. I am big hipped and small waisted...short waisted too. BUT! I finally found some jeans at Fasion Bug! These jeans are perfect for me! The have a great cut to sit just below the waist and fit nicely through the hips and thighs...and my smaller waist. They even have a little tummy control built in...which we all need the older we get :) I highly reccomend them to everyone!
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have to buy men's levi's as the womens dont fit me right either. God built me wierd I guess. I also buy spandex jeans that fit me everywhere and give when I bend or sit.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2009