What kind of Rash Cream do u use?

What kind do you not like?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 9:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• johnsons with zinc
    and i hate desiten (sp?) i had a heat rash and used destin and oh my it burned i would never use that on my baby's bottom
    Anonymous

• A rash? For a disease? I haven't used a rash cream since I was a kid and had chicken pox. My kids had diaper rash.Is that what you mean? I used A & D ointment for their rash.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• diaper rash...Pinxalve pronounced Pink salve...works like nothing else I have ever tried.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• boudreauxs butt paste! love it, it cleans off so easy and clears stuff up quickly. i hate desitin and a&d, they stay on for a million diaper changes so i never feel like i'm getting my kids bottom clean. and you can never get it off your hands.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Palmer's Bottom Butter. My kids are allergic to zinc oxide that they put in most ointments.
    Anonymous

• Boudreuxs butt paste. I love it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2009