BO's Education Czar Needs to Resign, Agree?

He's a member of NAMBLA whose motto is "Sex before you're or it's too late." He was quoted as saying that if parents are "friends of gays" they would agree that 13-15 yr old boys "NEED" to be in a sexual relationship with older men. Do we really want a pedophile as the education czar? I KNOW I DON'T!!! I don't want that pervert anywhere near my kids! What a depraved society we live in!!! SICK SICK SICK!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Does it ever stop? P&M
    Anonymous

• This just keeps getting better and better. You need to write your representative and demand this guy is fired. Pressure needs to be brought on the president to get this guy to be unemployed just like Van Jones. And then, on to the next czar until all of the criminals, which might be all of them, are out of there.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Is this for real? I had heard other things of this guy and it did make me think NAMBLA ..this is too damn much all of these people and Obama just welp has no dern idear...he did not know this one and that one over there thought in such a way..just like rev wright he just listened to the preaching for 20 years..how can he be blamed for anything.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• He is a member of NAMBLA? Creepy, but where is the link? Sorry anon, but I'm not taking your word for it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Can you post a link?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• What is your source?
    Anonymous

• http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/03/student-defends-obamas-safe-schools-czar-underage-sex-case/?test=latestnews

Can't find anything reliable about the nambla thing, lots of bloggy badness.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Can you proove he is a member of NAMBLA? I SERIOUSLY doubt our Govt would appoint anyone who's a known member of NAMBLA to a post like this. Did you even VOTE in the last election? Because if you did'nt then you have NO say in what our Govt does. Stop hating and spreading lies and move on already
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• THAT IS NOT TRUE> If you think it is, POST A LINK. I am appalled at the nasty rumors that you try to post as truth...... you Obama haters are sick. Does it ever end?
    Anonymous

• I SERIOUSLY doubt our Govt would appoint anyone who's a known member of NAMBLA to a post like this. Did you even VOTE in the last election?

Oh really?  Just like they wouldn't "appoint" a self proclaimed communist either, right?  Remember Van Jones?  The "government" didn't appoint these czars...BO DID!  And YES, I DID VOTE this last election...I vote EVERY election!  If you think I'm going to allow my vote to go to some idiotic, left-wing, liberal, you're nuts!

I could care less if anyone believes me or not.   I could show you proof and you'd still be in denial because you libs blindly trust everything bo does.  It's pathetic.  I could say it's night, but iif your messiah said it was day, you'd argue with me.  Not gonna waste my time.  I'm just calling for him to be FIRED!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2009