is it bed time yet? kinda of a vent

its been a long and horrible day, first my car gets broken into had my cds stolen had to wait for the cop to show up to file report. had to do grocery shopping then took my 2 yr to dr for shots and blood work it took 2 hrs longer than i had planned got home just as the bus pulled up with my boys and then all 3 had to fight constantly. finally got them to bed one is sleeping but other 2 are in bed but protesting and i didnt get any house work done and i really need to finish laundry so my DH will have clean clothes for work, and it sounds like my DH might get froze for another shift...and to top it off its cold and rainy and its gonna get below freezing tonight. i think im bout ready to go insane

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tell me about this day lol my mil tries to tell my hubby that he is rasing our son wrong, we are saving up for a place of our own..hopefully be moved in in november (cause baby is due on the 20th of november) roommate was suppose to come up with her half today but didn't so i told her that we aren't even moved in and she is having trouble getting the money when she had 3 months to come up with it... so i dunno about lving with her. and to top it all off since my mil is "the more experienced mother" she took it upon herself to take my son from me when he was fussy cause we were waiting for her to get out of restroom to give him a bath and put him to bed... wow i guess i needed to vent too sorry
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I hate to day it....but it's kind of good to know I'm not the only one having one of those days! =) Hang in there! Tomorrow will be better.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• That's suppopsed to say I hate to saY it. lol!
    Krystal.Ingalls

• Remember this tomorrow when you get up. Today will be better than the day before. Your a Mom and you WiLL survive and thrive. It's what Mom's do. It's been raining here for 2 days now and it's 55 degrees so I guess I cant bitch about how cold it is even though I'm freezing. Hope tomorrow is great for you dear.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• You know what the best part about today is???? IT IS ALMOST OVER!!!
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 11:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2009