What's on your mind for real?

Confess it... what are you really thinking right this moment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That my opinion has really changed of my closest friend- I thought I could deal with so many differences, but I don't think I can.
    Anonymous

• Honestly tons of things.. im thinking my DD is driving me nuts right now bcuz she is soo cranky and has been all day and idk why. I already put her to bed and she treated it like a nap so shell be up for a while :( Shes 2. Also that I really need to do laundry and dishes. I feel really fat and feel like I need to figure out how to fix that. How im hoping that we are able to concieve this month but i havet had any symptoms yet. :( I am annoyed at my DH because he seems to just be doing his own thing latley and not spending time with me and dd. Also stressed because some of our bills are late. so ya.. full mind right now lol
    Anonymous

• That my life sucks and how I did not see this coming, how my son is my reason for living. How I am trying to jump into one relationship before I even really have gotten over the last one.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 10:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Oh, my stupid camera won't download the video's to my computer [question posted in Just For Fun]
    I'm actually feeling sorry for myself and hating that I feel that way. I wish I had someone that loved me and my daughter.
    I'm thinking that things will never be the same b/w DD's dad and I, but I miss him and I miss the old days. : (
    Mostly frustrated with my camera problems - LOL
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• fairyinabubble: I feel ya there girlie!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• whether or not I should have a cigarette. i'm thirsty, but i'm too lazy to get something to drink....
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• i'm thinking i should've bought that candy bar from the school kid.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I feel fat... and scared I could be pregnant, but in a way that would at least explain why I feel so fat. I hate my parents for not sticking it out and at least getting counsiling... I wish my husband would spend time with me and pay me attention... Wish my poor baby wasn't so cranky and the her tooth would just break through and start feeling better for her.... my knees hurt and I have cramps ( maybe I'm finally getting my period.... or I'm pregnant... i dunno) havn't had my period since June of 08... still breastfeeding.... I'm tired but can't sleep... ugh
    Anonymous

• I'm trying to not puke. I've been sick for days and still am, but finally ate a sandwich and it might come back up. ick.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• That I do not wanna do schoolwork.....thats why Im on here.
    Anonymous