What makes you want to scream?

Ever had a moment when you just wanted to scream?

I don't want to talk about my son's dad any more, but so much reminds me of him and makes me hate him, love him, hate him, love him..... Aaaaaaagh!!

Queentdi

Asked by Queentdi at 10:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol
    my dad and his dumb broad of a wife make me want to SCREAM!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My $%^&&* DH/SO (&^%^&* makes me what to SCREAM! Next time around I'm going to be gay!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Tonight I asked my DH to supervise the kids as they brush their teeth. An hour later when it hadn't been done and they should have been in bed I give up trying to do house work to do it myself. DH says "well I did it last night". That makes me want to scream! I do it 99 times out of 100. Arggggggggggggggg
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• My DH can act so dumb sometimes it makes me want to scream "go back to grade school."
    Anonymous

• bump
    Anonymous

• I do the laundry, but that does not mean I should be responsible for picking up the hangers in the closet that hubby throws on the floor, does it? I mean, really, I know he is more than capable of removing an item from a hanger and leaving said hanger hanging up, right? I dread putting his clothes away - one look in his closet drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been five months since I cleaned it up last time, it's a mess, but I refuse to do it again! I wonder how long he can go before he runs out of floor space............
    Anonymous

• My husband's inability to clean anything.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Sex ;). Lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I have a mild OCD i say mild cause i have learned to control it so it is not as bad, but anywho i live with my mil (soon to be moving out thank god) but it drives me nuts when i walk into the kitchen and she or my bil leave everysingle cabinet open lol i hit my head on the one when i walk in from the garage... as well as my mil's need to walk NAKED yes NAKED from the restroom to her room after she bathes.... lol can't tell her nothing cause u kno it is her place lol but yea lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2009