How can you heal blisters with as little pain as possible.

I have new blisters on the back of my heels. I guess my shoes weren't tight enough when I went walking this morning, and they are hurting. Anything that touches them stings. Please help me.

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Health

• Clean it with half peroxide and half water.
    Pat it dry.
    Apply plain vaseline and a gauze dressing loosely and then a soft sock.
    Do not keep checking on it.
    Change dressing every morning.
    Do not wear shoes that apply pressure or rub against the area.

Answer by calydu at 5:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• The above answer pretty much answered the question. I'll just add.. don't pop it, let it heal on it's own.

Answer by jamie8506 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• They make this stuff called Nu Skin I think -- you paint it on kind of like nail polish LOL, and it creates a breathable barrier. It is a liquid bandage. You can find it with the band aids in the store. I have used it and LOVE it!

Answer by TwinMomma122304 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Essential lavender oil is great for healing all kinds of skin wounds - blisters, cuts, scratches, burns, etc. Just put a drop on it and cover with a bandaid so it doesn't rub off.

Answer by luvmylaylabug at 6:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Thank you ladies for your answers. I'll have to try them out in a while. They have already popped by themselves. Thanks again.

Answer by nikhaley at 7:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• For a product to keep on hand that is great for blisters, burns, cuts, bites etc. PM me for information.

Answer by MentorByDesign at 5:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2008