So what if someone close to you did this?

well one of my family members is having a baby pretty soon.

I go and look at her myspace cuz I wanted to see the sonogram pics, she told me they were up
well in her status area it said: "This bitch gona be fine just like her mama"
Then in a pic caption she wrote: "She fina be lookin better than a ho"

Okay now besides her awful grammar and language Im so confused

why would someone call their unborn child a bitch and say shes going to look better than a ho? looking better than a ho isnt hard anyway.

Would you say something to this person? we're not really close and she's DRAMA

or

should I just keep my distance and not talk to her?

Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would just keep my distance. DRAMA is not my thing and I stay far, far, far, from any drama that people have gotten there selfs into or around. She sounds like a childish little girl that needs to grow up soon enough, moms don't speak like that. People don't talk like that unless they want to be someone they aren't.
    Anonymous

• Id ignore it... her stupidity speaks for itself and Im sure others that have seen it probably think the same as you.
    Anonymous

• Umm this is your family, it seems that this wouldnt be a big shock to you. She has had to express herself this way from time to time. I use both terms as terms of endearment, but only to my adult friends not children. She seems immature, but so do you posting this, stop talking to her because of poor grammar and calling HER unborn child vulgar names?!?! I wouldnt, be easy and let it go, if youre not that close, who cares! Pray for her and be done with it.
    Anonymous

• OP here
    My friends saw it and suggested I say something and I thought it wasnt my place...
    I will let it leave my mind

oh I said poor grammar because I didnt want anyone to focus on that because my main point was the "bitch" referral

Anonymous

• Thanks moms

You suggested what I thought of doing so I just needed confirmation...I almost felt obligated to say something but I didnt think it was my place since she is going to be how shes going to be

and TBH she was kind of like this before, the whole attitude and new way of talking came on when she moved. and when she moved is also when me and her started talking because she adopted this new persona
    Anonymous

• stopped not started
    Anonymous

• Ignore it, and that baby probably doesn't have a snowballs chance in heck of going to college. Good luck, stay out of it.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2009