What do YOU Want From Your Relationship?

Do you believe that you can and will change your partner? Or that your partner should be able to know what you want or don’t want…without you telling them? Or that it is your partner’s job to make you happy?

These are common mistakes that people often make in relationships; and many times the reasons why relationships fail. Without open and truthful communication, a relationship cannot grow. Each partner must be on the same page with knowing what the other needs and wants from the relationship.

But how do you get the lines of communication open?

Read more about this at http://relationshipfun.blogspot.com

.... What do You really want?

Cari_Z

Asked by Cari_Z at 10:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Well my relationship isn't lacking in any place we have a WONDERFUL relationship and we both know what one another needs and want. commuication is a very BIG part in a relationship. When people fine there one and only true love/solemate, everything just works out and falls into place. If something isn't happening in a relationship then ofcourse speaking up and talking things out help a lot.
    Anonymous

• i really dont believe any of this i think they should always be there own person that is why i love my SO so much
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• A great book and I say lifestyle really for any wife is Fasinating Womanhood... it will save your marriage... and you will get out of you marriage everything you ever could only dream of
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 10:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• That is a great book!!
    Cari_Z

Answer by Cari_Z at 11:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• really you read it? I've been trying to find someone on here who knew what I was talking about.... That's great... i'm trying to spread the word about it, because it is so helpful... especially since so many spouse have clashing personalities (like mine and my husband's) Fasinating Womanhood is really helping me be patient and accepting of our differences.... and showing him how much I want to fulfill my role as his wife, in turn helps me get what I need from him (well sometimes... but I've just started this book's "assignments" so to speak)
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 11:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I want contentment and a long life together. We have been together for 16 years some years good some bad we always managed to work together so our relationship stayed strong. We were never much for game playing so we have always been open and honest with each other. I love my husband and I have what I want. I am completely content and know we will have a long and happy life together. Didn't even need to read a book to figure it out. Common sense goes a long way.lol
    Anonymous