when will this go away?

My hubby and i had a molar pregnancy and found out may 15th i had to go threw a d&c that day, i got so attached to that baby and was devastated. Were expecting again and i feel totally different! with the molar pregnancy i had brown discharge i was throwing up everything and just knew something was wrong. I feel wonderful right now! tired,hungry,clearish white discharge and a few little cramps once in a while but other then that great! which the drs said were normal!
Iam so scared to go and get my hopes up, tell anyone or even tell my mom about it. I found out today im 5 and a half weeks. I dont even want to get attached or anything. When will all this go away

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The fear might always be there but just to help you out I had 2 miscarriages in the past and one baby that had to be removed because of cervical cancer so I know what you are going through but I have also had 3 perfect babies and now I am 7 months and this pregnancy has been fine.
    kittymccaffery

Answer by kittymccaffery at 11:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• it will probably go away when you start getting bigger and have been to the doctor a couple of times and they tell you there is nothing to worry about.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Awww, poor girl. That sounds so rough to go through. Have you properly morned the death or a child? If you haven't gotten over the one you lost, you may not be able to fully enjoy this new pregnancy. And all the stress of thinking about the lost baby might affect the new one. Maybe you should try joning a support group or find someone who's been through it and can talk through it with you. I hope things get better and I'll be praying for you.
    Anonymous

• it probably won't go away no matter how far along you are. it will lessen as you get further along but it will still be there in the back of your head. just express your fears w/your SO and your doc that way you can talk through them. keeping them to yourself won't help you one bit. i had 2 m/c before i had my daughter, now i have a son as well. both pregnancies were fine (aside from morning sickness and some high blood pressure but that was situational not all pregnancy related) so it is possible. try to relax and know that theres a reason behind whatever does happen. if i hadn't had my m/c i would have had a newborn during hurricane katrina and wouldn't have my spunky butthead of a little girl now.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I was the same way with my pregnancy well my first, i did everything by the book and everything, but still miscarried... then i found out i was pregnant again with my son and i was happy but did not get my hopes up till i was 6 months i realised he is here to stay...
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2009