Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you treat a male Male Yeast infection??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • Are you sure it's a "yeast infection?" It could be Chlamydia, which needs an antibiotic to be treated. Not only that, but anyone who has slept with "him" needs to be treated as well. It's a very common STD.


    Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

  • Slow down . . . My son would constantly get yeast infections. They look like a bad diaper rash. We would treat it with jock itch spray. Yeast is a fungal infection. When it got really bad they would give him an oral medicine, Difulcan, I think!

    Answer by lmjess at 3:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
fear of driving alone...