i have a baby girl who is half black and half hispanic and i need help on finding the right hair products for her

my daughter had straight hair when she was born but now she is 10 months and her hair is starting to get curly the moisturizer i put in her hair now is one a lady at the store recomended that i buy i would really appreciate any info anybody can give me thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I absolutely LOVE Palmers Spray Oil!  It works like a charm!  Wash and condition her hair like you would normally, then SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY!  Keeps the tangles out and the curls soft and frizz free!  If you can afford it, Redken has an AWESOME line for curly hair that really does wonders for the frizz!  If your baby is like mine are, you won't need the Palmers, just the Redken!

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Use adult curly hair products on her. Her hair is probably like mine. I'm Korean and Black. There's this leave in conditioner I use called Liv. Smells bad in the jar lol but no smell once it's in. GL
    ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 12:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• hmmm. that's a strange mix and i can't tell you unless you know how to describe her hair to a tee. chances are you can't so i'd say her hair is probably really curly like banana curls. what problem are you having that you wanna fix? frizziness? puffiness? you really can't be so vague.
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 1:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2009