34 weeks pregnant TMI

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and it's been a week since I have had white discharge, is this normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Unless there is a discharge that is accompanied by itching, burning, a rash or a foul smell (or is funny colors like green) then you're fine... pregnancy hormones make everything normal when it comes to discharge :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• oh in here, TMI is what we're hre for! lol! i was the same way.. i was like wtf.. &then my bf told me that happened to his cousin and come to find out her water was slowly leaking which lead to a dry birth. so i went to the dr. scared outta my mind, but they jus said what the person above me said.. pregnancy hormones make your body do all sorts of things, so dont worry about it, perfectly normal!
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I think the pp's misread. You are NOT having discharge, correct? In that case, you may be dehydrated.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 12:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You don't HAVE to have discharge during pregnancy. Most women experience an increase in discharge but it isn't for the entire time, and doesn't happen to every woman.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2009