Would you like to be a bride again?

I would love to have a wedding every year with the same husband of course. It was such a wonderful time in my life, I wish I could do it all over again. Just like we have multiple kids we should have multiple weddings, don't you agree?

cristinaberger

Asked by cristinaberger at 12:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I could redo my wedding, that's for sure. I had bruised ribs from being so sick (I had a TERRIBLE cough and hurt myself the night before) no one knew where they were supposed to be or what they were supposed to do because the justice woudln't do a rehearsal, I was late, my mom got a speeding ticket on the way there, my shoes didn't fit, my dress was uncomfortable, my FIL was staying with us and he was a jackass, our first dance was to our song, but the speakers fucked up and no one could hear it, my maid of honor didn't prepare a speech and so she told a story about me in middle school dropping my plate and picking all the food up without stopping reading... the list goes on. The whole day was a freakin' disaster. I wish we could have a do-over :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Too expensive and too stressful, although I will be a bride again in 4 years when we re-new our vows for our silver anniversary.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You should have a do-over. Just take some friends with you and your husband and go on an island and have a wedding like the ones in movies.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I wouldn't want one every year. But Yes perhap I too would like to have a do-over. Not that mine was Bad. But would of like to done a few things differently.. Such as Decorating the church myself instead of the guys go and do it. Took better pictures. Things like that . We have often talked about pulling my wedding gown back and out and doing more better pictures but just never done it . BUT I WOULD married this same Man again!! I love him dearly
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 12:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• on one hand i would love to relive that day so i could enjoy more of it lol but on the other it was so stressful planning it and i finally had a major meltdown in the pennys catalog department then spent 3 hours laying on my moms living room floor crying lol Dh came home to find me there and my dad said "just leave her alone". looking back now it is funny but at the time it was horrid.

I would love to renew our vows one day but not anytime soon its only been 10 years and i am still a bit traumatized lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2009