could you help my daughter on facebook?

my daughter is doing a report on internet and safety and they were supposed to come up with a model for how easy it is to connect with a person youve never met. so her idea was to make a facebook with a fake name and picture uploaded off the internet and see how many people she could get to add her in two weeks. we are shooting for 200 and we were wondering if you could add her for two weeks until she deletes the account thanks you very much!
her username is danielle elizabeth or you can enter this link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000307997930&ref=profile

shespeaksloud

Asked by shespeaksloud at 12:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am sorry. I'd love to help but the thing is that's probably one of the unsafest things to do. I am very particular about who I add on sites where I share things with my close friends and family. My only friends on FB are people that I personally know because it's too easy to hack in to. I don't know you and honestly, how do I KNOW that you HAVE a daughter or that you are even a mom? I am sure you are but part of internet safety is to use common sense before adding anyone to your friend list.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• oh no problem I understand completely. Thanks for telling me though :)
    shespeaksloud

Answer by shespeaksloud at 12:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Bad idea!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• yea isnt this just proving your point? how you're supposed to be safe?well we need to besafe as well..bwhwha you proved your point tho!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• oh good people get over it she had asked if u could help she didnt say to do go thou with it .. its not like u are goign chat with her all day and night. I WOULD LOVE TO HELP
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Think you would get your point more with a messenger such as MSN , Yahoo, or ICQ. There are always people popping on wanting me to add them that I never knew before. As for facebook so many use it to keep in touch with family and friends that live in perhaps another state. Sorry I only use my facebook with family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Sure thing no problem
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• thanks hon :) she doesn't actually update or post anything she just adds friends. But if you don't feel safe adding her I totally understand no hard feelings lol
    shespeaksloud

Answer by shespeaksloud at 12:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• If you want her to get a lot of people to add to her fake account have her sign up for farm town and for pirates games on FB. People randomly add anyone and everyone. I am constantly getting friends requests because of those games.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• you could also try a false myspace account lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2009