anyone whos had a molar pregnancy?

i had a molar pregnancy not even a year ago and just found out im pregnant again, id love to talk to someone who has had a molar pregnancy
i have alot of questions

please if u have write me and i can give u my email thank you so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• curious, what's a molar prego??
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• its when one sperm hit one empty egg, or two sperm hit one egg at the same time it doesnt allow the fetus to grow correctly and it looks like abunch of grapes in ur stomach you start to discharge brown and getting extremely sick. You have to go threw a d&c and get everything removed because it turns into cancer
    thats a short def of it :)
    i didnt no what it was either then when they said i had one i didnt no what was going on or to expect
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I had one nine years ago. I never concieved after that. *never tried either*. Feel free to email me. It was a really difficult time.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2009