help my baby hasnt drank any formula in days!

My baby is a few days shy of 12 mo. She will NOT drink out of her bottle (good) However, she wont drink her formula at all. So I guess it is time to switch to milk in her sippie. Has anyone elses baby done this?

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 12:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Does she really need formuly until her birthday??? If it's just a few days???
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I would just switch to the milk. A few days isn't a big deal.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Mine decided to refuse the breast about a week before his birthday. Just up and quit, and never wanted it again. The crappy part was that he's lactose intolerant. So that was kinda fun. Or not.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 2:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• yeah dont worry about it, try rice milk or something. have you tasted formula anyway? lol yuck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Cow's milk is for cow's babies. Now that she won't drink formula she can get protein, calcium, vitamin D and iron from other foods or suppliments.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• oh yeah,i interduced mil k at 11 months
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 5:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• If she is eating a balanced diet of table food, I would go ahead and switch to milk. If not...I'd hesitate taking her off formula only because she still needs nutrition. If you feel she need formula a bit longer, then offer ONLY formula to drink in the sippy...no water, no juice, etc., just the formula.

If you're in doubt, call the pediatrician and ask him. You can give a sample of the weekly diet and see what he says. (oops...or she! LOL)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009