Should I tell my husband that I am keeping a secret?

Should I or shouldn't I tell my husband that I have kept a secret from him for almost three years if I tell him I am affraid that he will leave me. But I want to tell him cause I theink that is one of the reasons why we have not gotten pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• What's the reason?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• if its something HUGEginormuos like the reason you cannot conceive ABSOLUTLY tell him
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:09 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i would
    i say anything you think you should tell your hubby you should

especially if its on your conscience
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It depends on what the secret is. Do you think that there is something medically wrong with you and that's why you can't have a baby? Or do you think that it's karma and since you're keeping something from your husband you can't get pregnant? Are you telling him because he needs to know or because you want the burden of the secret lifted from your shoulders? That's how i would decide wether or not i would tell him
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 2:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• are you on birth control and hiding it, or..is something wrong with you that you cant get pregnant? STD...other?
    Eveshalloween

Answer by Eveshalloween at 2:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• If you tell him it won't be a secret. What is the point of having a secret if you tell it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• ¿ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ ǝɹɐɥs ʇ,uop noÊŽ ɟı ɟןǝsɹnoÊŽ ɥʇıʍ ǝʌıן noÊŽ uɐɔ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇıǝ ¿ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ ʍouÊž ʇou ɹo ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ ʍouÊž oʇ ǝɹoɯ ɯıɥ ʇɹnÉ¥ ʇı ןןıʍ ɟןǝsɹnoÊŽ Êžsɐ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It certainly depends on the secret. If you cheated on him, then get ready for divorce. If it's something to do w/ you medically, then you need to bring that out into the open.

There are things i would never tell my dear love. Some things are better left un mentioned, & i have NO problems w/ that at all. I'm sure he has some secrets too....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• From a medical standpoint you need to tell him. I know someone that held that from her ex. He found out she could not conceive later on and he left her. He felt deceived. After 16 years of marriage.Just remember it is not fair to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• What is the secret and we will tell you if he needs to know the info.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2009