How do I handle the situation?

My husband and I have been together for 6yrs now. We have one child. Now the problem that I'm having is with my husband and sister. The two of them were friends before he and I got together. I was good friends with my sister bf before they got together. Now here is the problem, when we go to my sisters house for dinner or to play cards the two of them seem to flirt with each other. When I say something to one of them they tell me that I'm just being silly. Now my sisters bf and I are not allowed to be alone in the same room. Simply because my sister and husband does not trust me. Last Wednesday when I got home from school my husband and sister was at home alone (the kids were there) and were in my sisters room watching tv. While my sisters bf was doing somthing for someone else. When my husband gets off work, SOMETIMES, he will come in, give me a kiss and tell me he has to go help my sister and her bf...........cont....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• This has happen like 6 or 7 times already this month. My husband tells me he loves me all the time. I feel (and tell him) that he should not put his self in a place where people could ask question. I pretty much know that he is not cheating. I just want to know how I can open his eyes to the this problem. Thank You!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I sure hope they aren't "pulling the sheep's wool over your eyes!!" You are right, hearing the story from this side does make the two of them look suspicious! If I knew you personally, I would be asking WTH, ya know? The only thing I would know to do is to talk to him and tell him EXACTLY how you feel. I try to go with my gut instinct with things, and if it doesn't feel right, then it generally isn't. Goo luck Momma!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• oh yes, they look suspicious. What makes it the MOST suspicious, is that your sister & your husband say they don't trust you and your sisters husband alone in a room together. Why would they not trust y'all? What reason would they have? I think that rule is coming from a guilt complex from the both of them. Honey, they are sleeping together. Who the hell watches TV in a bedroom w/ there wives sister? My husband would not be caught dead in a bedroom alone w/ my sister. Regardless that they are good friends. It's not appropriate. Honey, they are having sex & you are not seeing it. I don't think you WANT to see it, you are in complete denial. They think that since they are having sex, that you could possibly do the same w/ your sisters husband. That is why y'all arent aloud to be alone together. You need to grow some balls & set some boundaries w/ them two. And maybe do some investigating.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• it's really not fair that them two are aloud to spend time alone w/ eachother IN HER BEDROOM, and you are not even aloud to be in a room alone w/ her husband. Are they in control or something? Are they the rule maker? They are guilty, you better think strongly about that. This whole situation really urks me. If i were in this situation, sister would havea black eye & husband would not be aloud to go over there at all. You need to do some investigating, grow some balls & put your foot down.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009