Anyone as restless as I am?

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and so restless, I can almost never relax and feel as if I'm pregnant much longer I'll lose it lol. Anyone out there just as antsy?

KayLundy3

Asked by KayLundy3 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg yes lol tho i am only 33/34 weeks pregnant i can never get comfortable lol i hseem to have the wrose case of insomnia and to top it all off as soon as i get the lil buger decides it is time to play lol i cannot wait for him to get here lol Congrats by the way
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 2:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yes!! I am 36 weeks and I am never comfortable. Sitting, standing, laying!! And if I eat too much then I know I am going to have a hard time getting comfortable for a while! And I am still emotional so when I get really uncomfortable at night I just sit and cry. :(
    Jeckers

Answer by Jeckers at 2:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yup, I'm 35 weeks, and can't sleep. I'm either preoccupied about birth (or worried about spontaneous labor because this baby moves and a LOT and causes tons of contractions), or thinking about what needs to be done (like right now, I should be transferring my daughter's cloth diapers from washer to dryer about now) and it's 1:30 a.m. DF wakes up at 7, DD1 wakes up at 8, DD2 will wake up at 9, and so I SHOULD be asleep! This is the time when we need it most because our babies will be here before we know it! :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• My DD is there with ya!! She is 36/37 weeks, has been passing out, gone to 2 different triages to try & get answers, gets told "It's normal", can't get drs to induce until AT LEAST 38 weeks....can't sleep now b/c hubby had to go to PHX for gma's funeral, has abcssed tooth... she is having a GREAT time!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2009