Is the swine flu shot deadly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Health

• I didnt watch the video, but as someone who had worked in the medical field, I can say that every vaccine can be deadly. Even the ones we give our kids. They are filled with crap we'd never give our kids, yet we inject them with them in vaccines. I do vaccinate my kids because I had a grandfather with polio as a child and he still tells stories of his misery then. I will not let this vaccine near me or my kids though. Its just too new, and the virus is every changing, so who knows if it will even help. Risks outweigh the benefits for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• All viruses can be deadly. The vaccine manufacturers are hyping this to increase their bottom lines.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• yes it can. Especially since it's a new vaccine.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Youtube is such a reliable source of information.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• All vaccines are deadly... The CDC states that 1 in 10,000 vaccinations kills. Yes, I realize that is a small number. But in reality, it's not. We give out millions of vaccines in this country ever day. And most vaccinated children receive at the very least 30... So, when you take in to account that each child gets that many the number drops to about about 1 in 3000 kids die... Now, don't jump on me because you don't like the numbers... That's from the CDC... They also state that only about 6% of vaccine injuries are ever reported. So again, this gives us a HUGE number of injuries and deaths that are never reported as such... All in all it's a scary number.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• As for the swine flu vaccine. It's in a mist form, which is less likely to be deadly, but more likely to actually give you the illness instead of protect you... Since it's new, they don't have the years of research they should and it can be horrifyingly dangerous and we would never know it.

When the polio vaccines were just being given out, they had not been tested properly either and there were devastating consequences. And just like then, we are going to have millions of Americans lining up to take this vaccine because they are afraid not to. But just like with Polio, the vaccine may prove to be worse than the illness.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• my son had the flu last week and had the swine flu test (they stick a big swab really far up your nose! beware of it! he cried and never cries from pain!) and he didnt have the swine flu but the doc said she has already had tons of kids with the swine and they are fine, had a fever for 4 days, really high about 104 before tylenol brings it down, but it is barely worse than the common flus we get every year, the office tends to push vax's but they said they arent going to give it to anyone because of the lack of tests and the neg side effects they dont want to be liable for!! so NO we wont get it!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2009