what are your cravings! share them!

my huge crave is mexican rice with cheese ranch and sourcream!

hahha

Tracey1988

Asked by Tracey1988 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Twinkies
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 3:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i never had any i cant stand when women say they absolutely HAVE TO HAVE a certain food to eat. and send their dh out at 2 am my god... just wait, youre not a child. or get up and get it yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• its not that we have to have them, its a crave. I absolutely can survive without it and go to bed but do i want it HECK YES. Every pregnancy is different though, my sister didnt have any cravings, my mom couldnt eat anything sweet without puking like i said everyone's different.
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i know im saying i cannot stand when some women act like they will roll over dead if they dont have it. lol

and sorry i wasnt saying YOU did that i was saying in general my cousins are HUGE Drama queens and do this its so annoying LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i dont have any huge cravings
    but every once in a while chocolate sounds so good or ice sounds perfect

LOL I wish I had a crazy craving because it would make chosing something to eat a lot easier
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Mt. Dew. I have wanted it so much more than ever before!

Every now & then I get a craving for Hot Fries & Sunny D. It's not as often as my crave for Mt. Dew, but when it strikes, it strikes HARD lol. I've actually driven around town in the middle of the night to find a 24hr convenience store that had both when the 7eleven down the street was out of Sunny D lol.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i love peanut butter and jelly. Sometimes i have it for breakfast. Most of the time I eat it right before going to bed. Sometimes i do both in one day. It's my "go to" food when i'm wanting something sweet. Guess that's better than chocolate and sweets? hmm...

I also love those powdered donuts and a can of sprite right after lunch.

I don't know if it's considered cravings, so much as, routine or habit for me. When i find something that won't make me sick and gives me that boost of energy, i eat it like it's going out of style! lol
    Jennifarter

Answer by Jennifarter at 6:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• With my first child i craved pepsi slushie...and i was one that HAD to have it! LOL I didnt send my hubby out at odd hours to get it, but by golly if we were out and about we HAD to stop and get one, and every day on his way home from work he had to stop and get me one, but it had to be just right...pepsi with a splash of cherry! LOL I just found out i am prego with my second and so far thats the only things that has "tickled my fance" nothing else really appeals to me right now. I want something i just cant figuar it out! Nothing is hitting the spot!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• With my first one, it was rocky road, soup, and peanut butter & jelly w. chocolate milk. Can't wait to see what it's going to be this time! Although, I'm working on not gaining so much weight this time!
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 8:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Your rice idea sounds AWESOME. Anything with hot sauce, cheese, and sour cream. I had 1/3 of a bottle of hot sauce in my potato leek soup last night.

I had buffalo milk mozzarella on a brick oven pizza yesterday and that was near perfection.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2009