Have you ever heard of Jacobson v Mass. ?

Google it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• There are lots of legislation around and still being passed that do already, or can and will enforce vaccination. They also have legislation for mass quarantines, house arrest quarantines, Fines up to 1,000 dollars and even jail time.It raises questions....Like is it going to get bad enough for WHO to declare this a detrimental emergency which would then give states the ability to enforce such laws? The one question I have been asking and yet to find an answer is will they vaccinate you if you have already contracted the swine flu this year? Etc. I think a 5 dollar fine is worth paying lol!

Also not many will Google it. Just a little thought for your next post. If you want more answers your going to have throw them a bone, ya know?
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yes, you do have to recieve the vaccine. BECAUSE, it contains BOTH the H1N1 AND the H5N1. (Avian flu) Because they are afraid of it recombining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnLUMULnarE&feature=related
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i googled it. I've heard of it before, sheesh...what a read that was.

I just got a form from my daughters school that asked if we would like for her to get the h1n1 vaccine. On the form it had 3 options to choose from. One that said yes, one that said she has already got it & doesn't need it, & the last one said "if no, then why not?"

I do not want my child getting the vaccine, & i do not care to explain to her school why not. That is my business. So, i lied & chose the one that said "she already got it & doesn't need it". Maybe that was a bad choice on my part, but i was not going to choose yes, & i was not going to say no & give an explanation. Thinking back, i wish i just said no & did not give an explanation. Oh well, as long as she does not get the vaccination, i do not care.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2009