i need ideas...

My boyfriends birthday is coming up. I have no idea what to get him because I'm broke.. I need some good, cheap ideas. He got me an expensive gift for my b day. I just need ideas. He likes old cars, knives, guns, football.. any suggestions for other things? Or for these..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Coupon book of cute things you can do for him depending on where you're at in your relationship. Bake him a cake, framed picture of the two of you. Those things are either cheap or free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• maybe just out to a dinner and a card

dinner can be cheap and the card can be cheap or home made
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• why not bake him a cake lke above said do the picture thing, and go to the park and toss a football around and just hang out?
    Anonymous

• i like the first answer =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You could give hima bunch of home made things it will feel to him like you are giving him alot. make him his favorite dinner. I like the cupon book idea too, you could put sexual and non sexual things in it. Bake him a cake too. What about making him a collage of pics you have of you two. Or how about hiring a friend to help you do a sexy photo shoot. Or if you can set a timer on your camera. Sexy lingerie and a boa do your hair and makeup, put the pics in a small photo album. If your crafty enough like with a sewing machine you could make him a blanket with his favorite things on it. Ive done this one side was the italian flag with his name in italian (hes italian lol) the other side was different colored squares of the sports teams he likes with decals. They even have paper you can iron onto material so you could put pics on it too. Or you could always do the tie blanket idea too. no sewing needed search it on youtube :) gl
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 4:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Check your local area and see if there are any gun or car shows coming, tickets for those are usually inexpensive. Take him to lunch (cheaper than dinner) and take him to the show. If he likes football, have someone watch the kids and pamper him during the next game, make some wings and have his fave drinks on hand. Sit and snuggle while you watch the game together without being interrupted by kids....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 11:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2009