will I ever fall in love?

will I ever fall in love again? I wonder if I ever was.What is a real love love between a woman and a man? I'm not all that sure anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• You will find true love. Maybe your looking in the wrong places? I am always telling my friends to look in places you wouldnt normally look for a guy. Grocery stores, book stores, places that you will likely find a wholesome guy rather than a partier or a player. Or what about any of the dating sites? Atleast you would know what your getting into before you start something. Have confidence in yourself there is someone out there for you :) Real love is no matter how long your together you still feel butterflies, you trust that person w.everthing you have. You always have them on your mind. You can imagine growing old together. Make a list of things that you for sure need in a guy. Dont let those slide. The perfect guy will have all of them. Maybe somethings that arent a huge deal that you could work on together you can let slide. I know it can be hard looking for the right one, but dont worry he will come :) gl
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 4:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• My crystal ball says "Yes, absolutely" Wait, let me shake it again. Nope...same answer, "Yes, Absolutely."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• not being all emo like you are you wont. who wants and EMOtional lover?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Love takes many, many forms. You must be open to them all. No one can tell you what love is between a man and woman because only you know what it will feel like. But let me tell you... when you're in love there will be no doubt.

Be patient. It will come :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always... protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

I Corinthians 13:4-8

if you emanate love, it will find you.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I found my true love.... How do i know I love this person.... I would die for my family is the best way to let you know I love my husband. You would die for your true love...... is when you find love. I really never loved my first husband....... until i knew I have found love with my second husband. That's how I found out about true love.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• banging head into wallWill you? Probably. You may want to define it so you know what it is when you find it. Some people don't know what they are looking for so they pass it up when it comes then when it's too late they say "HEY hold on there, I had that one time...but I didn't realize that's what it was so I didn't pursue it"

Answer by admckenzie at 1:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• how can i define true love to me?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2009