SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? CAN WE REALLY KNOW THROUGH GOD'S WORD ABOUT HIS RETURN?

I know it is long but pleas watch this and tell me what you think. I will try to post a link, it is called Daniel's timeline and I believe it... He shows you the exact day of the Lord's return using the Bible

ilovemyboys21

Asked by ilovemyboys21 at 4:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am on a ps3 with no computer unfortunately, I cannot post the link, so please go on youtube and look up Daniel's timeline.
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No one knows when The messiah will return. Only God (the Creator) knows that. Not even the angels or the prophets. We do know some things revealed about the return but we certainly do not know when.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Hey ya, girlie! I, personally, do NOT think we can know when He will return. There are going to be a lot of people who come out with timelines and whatnot, but I believe that if you search out something hard enough, you're bound to find something. Even if it's really nothing. These people probably mean well, but Jesus did say in Matthew 24:36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. I take that literally ;o)

s.a.d.k.mommy

Answer by s.a.d.k.mommy at 9:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Would you please post a scripture for Daniel~ Thanks!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 9:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Um, No we dont know when he is coming back. Not even Christ does only God the Father knows the day and the hour. If God doesnt even let Christ know what makes us think that God would have put it in his word for us to figure out? He doesnt want us knowing he jus wants us to be prepared!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 9:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• That's alright~ I see the program now~ Thank you~
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 9:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• IDK SAD K MOMMY... IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE I HAVE WATCHED IT ABOUT 3 OR 4 TIMES NOW... AND IT'S WAY TOO ACCURATE... DOES DANNY STILL BELIEVE IT? I GUESS YOU CAN'T KNOW 4 SURE BUT IT IS VERY INTERESTING... DID YOU WATCH IT TOO... DID YA WATCH MY LINK ON FB IF NOT WATCH IT AND COMMENT ON MY STATUS WITH YOUR THOUGHTS... LOVE YA SIS... BTW I totally stole :o) from ya sorry it's just too cute lol
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Idk his thoughts on it anymore...Yes, I watched it. It does make sense to me in some parts, but I'm not going to take it seriously. It can be convincing, but I'll follow what our Lord says before I follow what that guy says, ya know? I totally agree with UAFwife about it. What link are you talking about on fb?
    s.a.d.k.mommy

Answer by s.a.d.k.mommy at 1:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• it's in my status because I can't post links like Danny does on my stupid ps3
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Found it. It's crazy.
    s.a.d.k.mommy

Answer by s.a.d.k.mommy at 5:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2009