I am not interested in horror movies anymore. Anyone elses taste in movies change during pregnancy?

For a while now I have no interest in watching horror movies of any kind. I was really looking foward to the unborn and the orphan. It just sounds aweful to me now.

All I am interested in is comedy, romance, childrens movies, drama, or anything sappy!!!
I liked these things before but not as much. It's crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's crazy how my taste can change just like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i loved, i mean loved scary movies n now i can even watch a trailer to one,... i feel like it could happen n i dont want it happening to my kids ,.. idk it odds
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i meant cant sry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No i don't think my taste really changed it makes since though, if your having morning sickness then why would your mind want to watch something that could make you puke, and you must just want to be in a good mood!! are you having a Girl by chance!!!
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 4:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• The idea of watching a horror flick makes me shudder
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Nothing changed with my son, but with my daughter I stopped watching anything at all violent, bloody, or sad. Even now I avoid those movies (isn't there enough bad things in life without choosing to add more?)
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• yup-- I think my horror movie days may be over
    Anonymous