Oh the IRONY!

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad might not be who you think he is, said Delia Lloyd in Politics Daily. According to Britain's Daily Telegraph, a photograph of the president holding up his national identity card during the recent Iranian elections suggests that the Holocaust denier's family has Jewish roots. So could it be that he makes a big show of his hatred of Jews out of desperation to "shore up his cred in radical Shia circles"?

http://www.theweek.com/article/index/101208/Is_Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_Jewish

Do you think he is a self hating Jew?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's possible. It's more probable that someone wrapped his little baby turban too tight ....
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 5:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Put that in your hookah and smoke it, Mahmoud Imanutjob.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Wow, if he is then he reeks of Hitler. Didn't Hitler also have Jewish roots?

Amazing. If we aren't careful, we will be literally watching history repeat itself.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• that Iranian guy could be worse than Hitler ever dreamed of if we don't watch out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• If this is true, time to start comparing Imadinnerjacket to Hitler and time to stop making that ridiculous comparison to Obama.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 2:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Oh Jeeezez, pswifey. You were the only one to bring obama. Are you trying to start something?
    Anonymous

• Yes Anon--I"M trying to start something. LOL! I simply mentioned the name in comparison and here you are jumping my shit over it. Man up and show yourself or go back under your bridge troll.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 11:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I think it's funny that some of you are so bothered by the anon button. I bet you have used it plenty of times. There is an abundance of leftist anons, you surely have used it at one time or another. Telling us different now would just prove you a liar.

No bridge for me, I have a nice house and who knows, I could be your next door neighbor.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2009