cramping in pregnancy

its more tightness and pressure in my lower abdominal im early in my pregnancy, it kinda feels like im starting my period. How long did this last for you? How bad did it get? First pregnancy please any advise will help!
no bleeding for me at all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how early in your pregnancy are you?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 5:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• thats totally normal only worry and see a dr when if t gets so severe and you bleed more than spotting
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• this is totally normal. Every body is different as with every pregnancy. It should not get to bad...if for some reason they get very intense please call your doctor. Also if you start to spot or have bleeding you should also call your doctor. The best thing to do is rest and relax and try not to worry. Have a good day!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• This is my fourth preg. and i had that cramping with all of them. For me, it was the worst in the first trimester, but lasted throughout my pegnancy. I suggest getting the book "What to Expecty When Your Expecting" it helped me so much during my first pregnancy.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• this is my first preg too and i had it thorughout my first trimester...it made me worry soooo much but the doc told me it was totally normally and as long as i didnt spot or bleed not to worry...the cramps went away and havent been back yet...im 26 wks...good luck hope they go away soon
    maddie12284

Answer by maddie12284 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2009