Does anyone watch Desperate Housewives?

Who do you think did it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Both me and my husband watch it together. With that said I have no idea who did it, although I don't think it is anybody from the new family or at least not the son - to obvious. I wouldn't put it pass Gabby's niece, jealousy makes you do weird things and I think she's jealous that that guy she likes isn't into her all that much. I think she is use to getting what she wants from guys and since he's not giving her what she wants (attention) she can't deal with it and is willing to take out the competition; but I don't think she meant to seriously hurt her - that could have been a mistake.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• yep, one of my little pleasures!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• yes I love that show. I think it was one of the married men, just cause she was dating someone and it was "complicated"...............................just a thought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I thought it was the father from the new family, or maybe Catherine since she is clearly loosing her mind. My last guess would be Carlos and Gabby's niece.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• yes - i love it. i have no idea yet on to who did it.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WATCH IT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME IT PLAYS AND IM SURE IT PLAYS WHEN ONE OF MY OTHER SHOWS PLAYS .... BUT I WILL SURE WATCH EM ALL WHEN THEY START SHOWING RE-RUNS!LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I thought it was the father of the new family.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Meh, I am getting less and less impressed with that show. My DH watches it...but honestly I think it has more to do with Terri Hatcher than anything else lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2009