How much weight did YOU gain?

Hi all. I just thought it would be fun to look at the similarities. I gained a whopping 67 pounds with my first son. I am now prego with #2 and am trying not to gain so much!

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 8:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 50 lbs w/ both
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I gained about 35 with my first two. Now I'm 25 weeks with my third and so far gaining the same amount of weight (I have a book that has spaces for me to write these things in).
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• 65lbs yeah and im still 25lbs over my pre preggo weight, i don't really work out i just watch what i eat. im a size 12 but im 5'9" so its distributed a lil more evenly i dont look huge, i was a size 18 right after i gave birth so im happy with the progress over 5 months with not exersizing
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 8:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• 40 pounds
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I gained 82 lbs... Every time my husband took me to the Dr. I would just cry. I was on bedrest for 3 long long months. Soon as my son was born I couldn't stand still. LOL.... I lost all of my weight , but it didn't happen fast either. I had to workout everysingle day for nine months to loss the weight.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• baby #1 from 112 to 163 so 51 lbs
    baby #2 from 117 to 167 so 50 lbs
    baby #3 from 123 to 183 so 60 lbs
    baby #4 is only half way cooked and I have gained 4 lbs so far, so we'll see.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 9:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• With my first I gained 62 lbs. In the 10 months following delivery, I lost 50 lbs. and then got pregnant again before I had a chance to lose the rest. With my second I gained 50. In the 10 months following delivery, I lost 45 lbs and then got pregnant again. I'm now a little over 7 months pregnant with my 3rd and have gained 27 lbs so far.

Since I'm still carrying around a little extra weight from the first 2 pregnancies, I will have to work hard to lose the weight after this third. My husband is very fit and works out a lot, so that's great motivation to get fit myself.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• 45lbs
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I gained only 20lb durring my pregnancy with my son. He is my first. After he was born i lost all but 5lb. So i only need to loose 5 to get down to what i was before i got pregnant but im happy with my weight now. I have been working to get to this weight for a long time. So it worked out well for me lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• 60 lbs! I lost 25 of those on the day she was born but have only lost an additional 5 since then (6 months ago).
    ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2009