Sheehan Targets Obama

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/06/cindy-sheehan-arrested-at-white-house-anti-war-protest-2/#more-71899

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• This is why MoveOn and the party made sure they shattered her credibility before they cut her lose.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Was she not endorsed by Pelosi to run for Pelsoi's senate seat in 2010 at one point?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I thought she ran for congress in 2008, & lost terribly.

She is %100 anti war, I'm not suprised.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• She is a nut job!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It doesn't say specifically why she was arrested, so one would have to assume she was one of the 61 who refused to move back from the sidewalk.

Are they wrong? Is there an end in sight to the war in AF?

And NotPanicking can you back up that statement with proof? Doubt it.
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I use to think she was a nut job. But now I think she is right the war needs to end.

remember she lost a son in the war.

I like how she is out there no matter who the president is.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I like how she is out there no matter who the president is.

Me too
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• She is twisting her son's counrage and scarifice into something ugly to further her agenda. She hadn't soken to her son, a Marine who was killed in Iraq, in over 4 years because he had joined. She took all of his death benefits and life insurance and used that for her agenda instead of what it was meant for, such as buying her son a headstone. At her protest in Crawford she used the names of those that died in Iraq and Afganistan without the consent of their families. Going as far as to tell a cancer stricken mother on her death bed that if she wanted her son's name removed to come and take it down herself. Yep a real winner that one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Actually Casey Sheehan was an Army Specialist which is an E4 in Army rank. And I think it's funny that so many people who are anti-war and use the 'bring them home' mantra are also anti-military. Do you want them home so you can spit at them and call them cruel names to their faces?

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009