What's your opinion about Michael Moore's "Capitalism a Love Story"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I enjoy Michael Moore. With everything in entertainment, you take it all with a grain of salt. But I do enjoy his humor and the fact that he has spurred a lot of people to think more about our government and the way our society operates. I'm about 99% positive we'll see this.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 1:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I have not seen it yet, but i probably will not. Micheal Moore is not someone i really care for. He gives lefties a bad rep, & over dramatizes stuff to prove a point that's only a 1/2 truth.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Lol I saw an American carol tho.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Because of capitalism, Michael Moore has had the opportunity to make movies and grow rich. He is an hypocrite.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Havent seen it yet. I actually havent seen any of his movies.
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Another great film by Moore. He speaks truth to power. If you are on the side of the crooks on Wall Street, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Micheal Moore and truth? Isn't that an oxymoron? He's a hypocritical jackass. If it wasn't for capitalism, he wouldn't be as rich as he is now. If he hates it so much, then he should be spreading his wealth around. Obviously he is not doing that.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• if he is against Capitalism maybe no one should ever see his movies.

I have never and never will I see any of his movies. He gets rich from making movies that tell half truths. He is a big fat hypocrite.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I'm surprised some of the conservative ladies don't want to see it. I hear he SLAMS Nancy Pelosi! and Harry Reid!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I am not the least bit interested in what Michael Moore has to say about anything. I don't care that he slams Pelosi and Reid. I don't care that he thinks capitalism is bad. If he really thinks that, he must be a self-hating activist. Must be hard to look in the millionaire mirror after berating others for making profits.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2009