Still blaming genetics for vaccine injuries? Good! The money stays in the budget.

There was no money for the families to be awarded.
Page 24.
"The Civil Division requests that its current reimbursement level of $6,833,000 be increased by $1,000,000, for a total of 41 FTE and $7,833,000. Approval of this request is required to litigate about 4,800 pending autism cases that are expected to become active in FY 2009. The $1,000,000 will provide critical Automated Litigation Support services that facilitate efficient claims processing and resolution.

This litigation arises from claims that vaccines or a vaccine preservative, thimerosal, can cause autism. Up to $5 billion is at stake – an amount that exceeds the balance in the VICP Trust Fund. It is imperative that the Division be adequately staffed and prepared to handle the activated cases. http://www.usdoj.gov/jmd/2009justification/office/fy09-civ-justification.doc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i believe it, the proof is in the pudding, i did everything wrong with vaxing my kid, multple shots at once, sick when vaxed... i wont call my son normal but he doesnt have mercury poisoning or autism, but some kids are normal one day, get a shot, and then behave austicly.... they are like the birds they send into coal mines to see if it is toxic, they are early indicators that we are putting really dangerous stuff into vax's.... when i had my son i had no idea and my doc wrote it off as nonsense... i mistakenly believed her. just because the bad stuff didnt happen to me, doesnt mean it is real!!!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• There has been no credible study to find a link
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Show us the proof that vaccines cause Autism or find something else to complain about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• There is no definitive study to show it's GENETIC. There is no definitive study to show it WASN'T Thermerisol.

There IS evidence Thermerisol causes many of the symptoms suffered by those with Autsim Spectrum Disorders. There is a possiblity it triggers something genetic.

Until there are studies that firmly prove the cause of ASD's we can't rule out the Thermerisol connection.

Until there is a "test" that can diagnose an ASD, we will not know which children are actually suffering from an ASD and which ones have merely been poisoned by Thermerisol.

There is a reason this ingredient was removed from vaccines. Families with these children are under a huge financial burden. Many of these childrens needs are not covered by insurance. If the govt is responsible, they should compensate.

OP, you come across as really hateful. I hope you don't present this "face" when you come across the disabled in your daily life
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• WHen I see Moms very seriously say they "vaxed their children" , I have to wonder where they come up with that phrase and why they believe the rumors about vaccinations that trained MedicalProfessionals give to children. Autsim is already an "Iffy" diagnosis...many symptoms that are said to be autism are basically behavior problems and inherent personality differences that cause problems anyway. Are we to go against all that science has done to protect all of us from dangerous diseases just because a tribe of hysterical women who have been sucked in by websites and Jenny McCarthy are screaming "I won't VAX my kid?" Oh my goodness.
    Anonymous