seriously?

ugh so this is just some venting for a second. ive been ttc for 5 months now...i just found out 2 days ago my friend was ttc also...her first month. well she just found out she was pregnant last night. its sooo frustrating! so heres a quetion...it had only been 3 weeks and 2 days since her last period...can a digital really how up that quick??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It takes 12-14 days after conception for there to be enough in her urine to be detectable.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I guess so. Are you using a ovulation calendar? It works, if you do it right. Good luck. When the time is right for you, it will happen.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yes, its possible. It depends on the length of her cycle and when she ovulated. My best friend found out that early, her cycle is only 28 days long and she found out 4 days before her period was due.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i tried for 5yrs and all of my friends kept getting preggo..its infuriating and heartbreaking at the same time...be patient and dont worry so much..now after 5yrs i am finally preggo for the first time..it will be your turn when its time..please be patient i heard this so many times from other moms now im a repeater bc its true..good luck and lots or prayers and baby dust to you
    Anonymous