Trick or Treating?

With all this scary stuff about the swine flu is your family participating this year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, we are taking our almost 3 year old around the neighborhood!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Heck yeah! I am so not buying into that whole "the sky is falling" crap. We are educated people who keep a clean house and really push the hand washing. My kids change clothes as soon as they get home from school and we carry hand sanatizer everywhere we go. I am not letting a microb ruin my kids Halloween.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• how is it any different then going shopping?
    or going to work or school, or leaving your house at all?? i understand your view from one mommy to another, but you seriously cant be this freeked out about it. You have a better chance getting it going to out to eat at a resturant or fastfood place then going door to door for candy.
    EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 9:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yes we are..hadnt even thought about it til you mentioned it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• we're not big on trick or treating, has nothing to do with swine flu scare. i think thats been taken waay too far. but since this is my ds 1st i think we're going to a local church thing for a bit.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• We will still go trick or treating. My children love halloween , I am not going to be a prisoner in my home over a flu virus. Thats not fair to anyone!
    Cashmere_Mafia

Answer by Cashmere_Mafia at 10:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• All of the mothers above are right...if you listen to everyhting that's said about the Flu then you may as well never leave your home. Ever. It's rediculous the way the media has blown this out of proportion. If you're worried about your children being safe for Halloween...then only take them to the houses you know...to the people you know. That will take care of some of your fears.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yes we will still be trick or treating.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2009