How many of you know about or have seen Orbs in your pics?

Orbs are pale and circular anomalies, that have been linked with the paranormal. Orbs can be of any colour, but are typically off white, can be any shape, but are usually circular. They can appear crisp or fuzzy, in isolation, multiples or clusters. They show up in haunted location pictures and in your everyday pictures.

Do you think there spirits trying to manifest using the energy around you? or is it a digital camera hipe?

EarthHippy

Asked by EarthHippy at 9:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• both
    i have seen my ex had when he was stationed in germany
    he was in a very old home and there was a fuzzy white see thru man standing in picture with the two guys, there was only two men in the picture but the third amn was not a man in this world, he was very clearly not an orb of light

and when i met my ex i saw a white orb around him, i was in love with my ex, but he turned out to be very abusive so maybe this white orb was not from him, maybe it was a spirit or someone tring to warn me away from him?
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I don't know. We have some pictures of one night where we went on a haunted ghost ride through a cemetary. When we came home we took some group photos and around my husband there were a few orbs. I think the ghosts followed us home that night! I believe in orbs.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It might be that your lens needs cleaned. Seriously, I had my camera cleaned and now I don't get those orbs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I've had pix with orbs in them. But I don't know for sure. It's fun to think it could be paranormal, as long as it's nothing evil! haha
    night.magic

Answer by night.magic at 9:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I have seen orbs but most true paranormal experts will say most orbs are dust particles.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• old dusty camera.
    I once had a double shot of a pic on my wedding pictures. Just hype.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Ive had orbs and my camera was cleaned earlier by my husband. THey were all around my mother, She had just gotten out of the hospital from having open heart surgery.
    Cashmere_Mafia

Answer by Cashmere_Mafia at 10:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• dust
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• 9 out of 10 times it's just dust. I have never gotten a true orb in a photo.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2009