Do you feel the need to have Internet security in your house?

Would you be willing to purchase a software to protect your entire family online? And if so, how much would you pay for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I pay 4.95 a month.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I use Ti-Took and it's free for now. Looking forward to more features to come. I think I would pay no more than $8 a month though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• My SO works in computer security, specifically on-line baking security. His major concern is outside people hacking our wireless and using our signal for nefarious purposes. The penalties for your router accessing illegal sexually explicit content (such as that depicting children) are very high, and rightfully so. If your system is not secured, people can easily access your router and use it for credit scams, pornography, and a host of other criminal activities. Since you own the router, you are responsible.

An open network is also vulnerable to having your personal info stolen.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2009