my brother needs to find a young lady to be in a relationship with.

Does anyone know where he can go and meet someone? All he finds are girls to pass the time with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• He will find the right one when he is ready and the time is right. Don't push him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• lol how old is he?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• He's in his 3o's.. And he is ready to settle down in a relationship now. At least he saids he wants to. can anyone help. if so, thanks in advance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• What is wrong with him? It sounds like he is putting himself out there as a "good time guy" rather than someone to settle down with seriously.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I met my SO on okcupid.com

it's free dating site. It's fun. He can meet a lot of women and go on a lot of dates. Men who have the opportunity to date a lot of different women easily suddenly realize that dating a lot of women is boring and empty. They figure out it's better to settle down.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Does he want a relationship or just a girlfriend. I met my husband off the internet. Silly how we first hooked up... it took us 4 months to meet in person. We never used the internet to talk either and we phone twice. With me meeting my husband off line happened almost 9yrs. ago. He will find his someone one day..... He could be playing the field to find the right lady. Does he have a good job and is he nice looking. Not even sure of his age either. Need more information on this guy to know where he is at in life. good luck...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• He may be better off without a relationship according to the readings around here. Share this website with him so he can read of what happens around here and that will make him change his mind real quick. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Anon :29, there are some women who are very happy in a relationship. I view this site as a bunch of hormonal women who, when put in the same place, feed off of each others stress and become witches...that doesn't mean that this is how they normally are.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I say leave him alone, he'll find that woman for him. My DH was 38 when we met, he had never been married and his longest relationship before me was a year and a half long. I guess you could say that he was just finding women to pass time with - then we met. We've been together 3 years now, married for 2 and it's still like that day we met. We can't wait to see each other, everything we do, we do it faster so we can get back to each other - when he's off work we're practically inseparable. He has his time with the boys sometimes, but more times than not he wants me to go with him - sometimes I almost have to make him go without me.
    You don't want your brother just finding a woman to marry - you want him to find the woman for him - so let him alone until he does.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• A bar. Liquor works every time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2009