face book...

i got on facebook the other day and realized wow you could really do some damage on here.is anyone using face book for more than just communicating..like writing bad things...you can answer anon...i could see how that also could really back fire on you....just curious...my daughter and i got into a really bad fight on face book she said things to me i didnt even realize she was thinking.but it was because she was behind a computer ...i think....

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my sister had a computer war on there with her soon 2 b x husbands girlfriend. she just made sure everyone knew the girl was a home wrecker. it was funny!! i haven't done anything like that. i just write whats on my mind sometimes, but i don't try to hurt people on there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• The only reason that i have one is to talk to my sister who is in the air force and is deployed and to talk to my friends who are also deployed. That is the only way we can stay in contact that dosnt cost us an arm and a leg to talk. But there are people on there who say some harsh things.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:27 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• no, i would never use it for harm on Facebook. But, i have heard many stories. One time on myspace though, my evil sister logged onto my account & posted a bulletin for everyone to see from MY PAGE, and it said some really horrible stuff about me. None of it was true, but she was out to ruin my reputation. Seriously effed up that woman is, which is why i do not keep contact.

So, i guess i have experienced a lil of the evil-ness people can do on those types of websites.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I have a Facebook account to keep up with my family and friends. I don't use it to hurt or disgrace other people. I would think that adults wouldn't want to do that anyway. Why on earth would anyone want to make themselves look and sound like an ass in front of the whole world? It reminds me of Jerry Springer.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i dont have anything but cafe mom , thats because this is mostly focused on you being a mom and connecting with other moms, and your baby's. You should ready my journal on "Closed circuit TV" then let me know what you think i think of all that facebook/myspace trash.

EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 10:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2009